By Bernerd and Jeremy Anderson Allmon
Jointly, Flex and Java make a strong net improvement platform - they mixture the strengths of Java at the server with the richness of Flex at the frontend. Flex on Java is a different ebook that teaches you the way to paintings with Flex in live performance with the total array of Java applied sciences: Spring, POJOs, JMS, and different ordinary instruments. you furthermore mght the way to combine Flex with server-side Java through BlazeDS remoting. just about all the conscientiously annotated examples use unfastened or open resource software program.
Read Online or Download Flex on Java PDF
Best java books
The Spring Framework 2. five unencumber displays the state-of-the-art in either the Spring Framework and firm Java frameworks as a complete. A guidebook to this serious software is critical examining for any conscientious Java developer. — Rob Harrop, writer of professional Spring The flow from so–called heavyweight architectures, akin to company JavaBeans, towards light-weight frameworks, like Spring, has no longer stopped considering the fact that seasoned Spring used to be released by means of Rob Harrop and Jan Machacek in 2005; in truth, it’s picked up speed.
The open resource agile light-weight Spring (meta) Framework 2. five is through some distance the top leading edge strength and “lightning rod” that’s riding today’s Java undefined. Spring has time and time back confirmed itself in real-world hugely scalable company settings akin to banks and different monetary associations.
Restlet in motion will get you began with the Restlet Framework and the remaining structure type. Youll create and installation functions in checklist time whereas studying to take advantage of renowned RESTful net APIs successfully. This ebook appears on the many features of internet improvement, on either the server and shopper facet, besides cloud computing, cellular Android units, and Semantic net purposes.
- What is 'object-oriented programming
- Programmierung von verteilten Systemen und Webanwendungen mit Java EE: Erste Schritte in der Java Enterprise Edition
- Tuscany SCA in Action
- Sams Teach Yourself Java in 24 Hours (6th Edition)
- Mastering Enterprise JavaBeans
Additional info for Flex on Java
AppFuse Providing integration and style to open source Java. Main Menu Edit Profile Issues Administration Logout Issues Add | Done [ No issues found. Id Project Description Nothing found to display. Add | Done | Version l . O - S N A P S H O T | XHTML Valid ! 8 37 Summary In this chapter we set up a Java w e b application using the AppFuse framework. A p p Fuse simplified the p l u m b i n g involved in building a typical Java w e b application by using many popular frameworks, f o r example Struts 2, Spring, and Hibernate.
9 or above. A f t e r Maven is d o w n l o a d e d you should set up an M2_HOME e n v i r o n m e n t variable that points to the directory w h e r e Maven was installed. T h e M2_HOME/bin directory will n e e d to be set o n t o the path as well or e x p o r t e d f o r any U N I X platform. html. exe - mysql -u root -p C:\Documents and S e t t i n g s \ b a l l m o n > m y s q l Enter password: hmmhkmmmm -u root A - ip Welcome t o t h e MySQL m o n i t o r . Commands end w i t h ; o i> . Vour MySQL c o n n e c t i o n i d i s 4 S e r v e r v e r s i o n : 5 .
6. F r o m tiiere you can d o basic things like editing your user p r o f i l e and m a n a g i n g users. AppFuse Providino integration and style to open source Java. Main M e n u Edit Profile Administration Logout Welcome! Congratulations, you have logged in successfully! Now that you've logged in, you have the following options: 0 Edit Profile o Upload A File Version l . info © ZOOS Y 43 CHAPTER 2 Beginning with Java T h e application shows n o t h i n g glamorous at this p o i n t although everything you see and can d o has required a m i n o r setup effort.
Flex on Java by Bernerd and Jeremy Anderson Allmon