By John Bonnar, Lawrie, Miller, Huang, Bonner, Dorland, Humphris, Fahn, Herring
Fresh Advances in Obstetrics and Gynaecology studies present matters, frequently parts of common litigation, in obstetrics and gynecology. members drawn from worldwide provide this publication a world aptitude, whereas making sure the main up to date info is roofed.
Read or Download Recent Advances in Obstetrics & Gynecology Volume 21 PDF
Best science (general) books
This sequence, tested in 1965, addresses fresh advancements within the basic sector of atomic, molecular, and optical physics. the sphere is in a nation of swift development, as new experimental and theoretical recommendations are delivered to undergo on many elderly and new difficulties. Such difficulties variety from reviews of the basic homes of radiation and topic, via experiences of hitherto inaccesible states of "ordinary" and unique atoms and molecules, the regulate of atoms and molecules through gentle, the behaviour of atoms and molecules in extreme radiation fields, the precise constitution of such platforms, together with advanced molecules and molecular clusters, and quite a lot of interplay phenomena between atoms, molecules, and their constituent elements and fields.
Advances in nutrients and meals study acknowledges the imperative courting among the meals and dietary sciences and brings jointly amazing and finished experiences that spotlight this courting. Contributions aspect the clinical advancements within the large components encompassed by means of the fields of nutrients technological know-how and nutrients and are meant to make sure that nutrients scientists in educational and in addition to specialist nutritionists and dieticians are stored expert bearing on rising study and advancements in those vital disciplines.
This booklet constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the fifteenth foreign Multimedia Modeling convention, MMM 2009, held in Sophia-Antipolis, France, in January 2009. The 26 revised complete papers and 20 revised poster papers offered including 2 invited talks have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from a hundred thirty five submissions.
The quantity comprises the lawsuits of the ninth Workshop on Model-Oriented layout and research. It bargains prime and pioneering paintings on optimum experimental designs, either from a theoretical perspective and in admire of actual functions. Scientists from japanese and Western Europe, the U.S., Asia and Africa, are individuals to this quantity.
- The Internationalisation of Retailing in Asia (Routledgecurzon Advances in Asia-Pacific Business)
- Technology, Governance and Political Conflict in International Industries (Routledge Advances in International Political Economy)
- Studies on Mario Bunge's Treatise
- Guide on Meteorological Observation and Information Distribution Systems at Aerodrome
- Private Sector Involvement in the EMU: The Power of Ideas (Routledge Advances in European Politics, 10)
- Information Systems for Emergency Management (Advances in Management Information Systems)
Additional resources for Recent Advances in Obstetrics & Gynecology Volume 21
8. Soothill P. Intrauterine blood transfusion for non-immune hydrops fetalis due to parvovirus B19 infection. Lancet 1990; 336: 121–122. 9. Sharif U, Kuban K. Prenatal intracranial hemorrhage and neurologic complications in alloimmune thrombocytopenia. J Child Neurol 2001; 16: 838–842. 10. Overton TG, Duncan KR, Jolly M, Letsky E, Fisk NM. Serial aggressive platelet transfusion for fetal alloimmune thrombocytopenia: platelet dynamics and perinatal outcome. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2002; 186: 826–831.
Regular assessment of platelet count with perhaps a baseline measurement pre-treatment and further measurements a week after commencing treatment and monthly thereafter is important to exclude the development of thrombocytopenia. The activated partial thromboplastin time (APTT) used to monitor unfractionated heparin is less influenced by the administration of LMWH. 46 With alterations in renal clearance of heparins likely to occur as pregnancy progresses, there are rational reasons to use anti-Xa levels at least until more wide-spread clinical experience is available.
18. Ville Y, Hyett J, Hecher K, Nicolaides KH. Preliminary experience with endoscopic laser surgery for severe twin-twin transfusion syndrome. N Engl J Med 1995; 332: 224–227. 19. De Lia JE, Kuhlmann RS, Harstad TW, Cruikshank DP. Fetoscopic laser ablation of placental vessels in severe previable twin-twin transfusion syndrome. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1995; 172: 1202–1211. 20. Denbow ML, Cox P, Taylor M, Hammal DM, Fisk NM. Placental angioarchitecture in monochorionic twin pregnancies: relationship to fetal growth, fetofetal transfusion syndrome, and pregnancy outcome.
Recent Advances in Obstetrics & Gynecology Volume 21 by John Bonnar, Lawrie, Miller, Huang, Bonner, Dorland, Humphris, Fahn, Herring