By Amador Durán, Beatriz Bernárdez, Marcela Genero, Mario Piattini (auth.), Thomas Baar, Alfred Strohmeier, Ana Moreira, Stephen J. Mellor (eds.)
This publication constitutes the refereed complaints of the seventh foreign convention at the Unified Modeling Language, UML 2004, held in Lisbon, Portugal, in October 2004.
The 30 revised complete papers offered including summaries at the workshops and tutorials have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from one hundred thirty five technical paper submissions. The papers are equipped in topical sections on metamodeling, facets, profiles and extensions, OCL, version transformation, verification and version consistency, safeguard, and methodology.
Read Online or Download «UML» 2004 — The Unified Modeling Language. Modeling Languages and Applications: 7th International Conference, Lisbon, Portugal, October 11-15, 2004. Proceedings PDF
Similar international books
This booklet constitutes the refereed court cases of the Fourth foreign Symposium on Algorithmic video game thought, SAGT 2011, held in Amalfi, Italy, in October 2011. The 26 revised complete papers awarded including 2 invited lectures have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from sixty five submissions. The papers are geared up in topical sections on auctions and ads, caliber of ideas, externalities, mechanism layout, complexity, community video games, pricing, in addition to routing video games.
Darkish subject learn is without doubt one of the such a lot attention-grabbing and lively fields between present high-profile clinical endeavors. It holds the main to all significant breakthroughs to return within the fields of cosmology and astroparticle physics. the current quantity is very inquisitive about the assets and the detection of darkish subject and darkish strength within the universe and should turn out to be a useful learn device for all scientists who paintings during this box.
Computations with Markov Chains offers the edited and reviewed court cases of the second one overseas Workshop at the Numerical answer of Markov Chains, held January 16--18, 1995, in Raleigh, North Carolina. New advancements of specific curiosity comprise fresh paintings on balance and conditioning, Krylov subspace-based tools for temporary strategies, quadratic convergent approaches for matrix geometric difficulties, additional research of the GTH set of rules, the arriving of stochastic automata networks on the leading edge of modelling stratagems, and extra.
This e-book constitutes the refereed complaints of the twenty eighth overseas Supercomputing convention, ISC 2013, held in Leipzig, Germany, in June 2013. The 35 revised complete papers awarded jointly have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 89 submissions. The papers conceal the subsequent subject matters: scalable purposes with 50K+ cores; functionality advancements in algorithms; accelerators; functionality research and optimization; library improvement; management and administration of supercomputers; strength potency; parallel I/O; grid and cloud.
- Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Systems: 5th International Symposium, ISICA 2010, Wuhan, China, October 22-24, 2010. Proceedings
- Neurotransmitters. Proceedings of the 7th International Congress of Pharmacology, Paris, 1978
- Trends in Intelligent Robotics, Automation, and Manufacturing: First International Conference, IRAM 2012, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, November 28-30, 2012. Proceedings
- Human-Computer Interaction – INTERACT 2013: 14th IFIP TC 13 International Conference, Cape Town, South Africa, September 2-6, 2013, Proceedings, Part III
- Fundamentals and Applications of Ternary Diffusion. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Fundamentals and Applications of Ternary Diffusion, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, August 27–28, 1990
- Biologically Motivated Computer Vision: First IEEE International Workshop, BMCV 2000 Seoul, Korea, May 15–17, 2000 Proceedings
Additional resources for «UML» 2004 — The Unified Modeling Language. Modeling Languages and Applications: 7th International Conference, Lisbon, Portugal, October 11-15, 2004. Proceedings
3. The Performance domain model of the UML SPT Profile (from Fig. 8-1 of ) Resources may be attached to a scenario. The domain submodel for resources (in Chapter 4 of ) distinguishes between active resources (such as a user) which spontaneously generate events, and passive resources that respond to requests. Both types of resource may be protected, (in which case a client gets exclusive use of one or more units of the resource), or unprotected, in which case they can be shared without control.
Here, the notion of template is used to model the well-known observer pattern. The content of this template reﬂects the structure of this pattern and includes the classical Subject and Observer classes. As indicated by the signature attached to the template, these classes and their respective value and value view attributes are identiﬁed as formal parameters. Figure 2 illustrates the use of the previous template for specifying a HeatFlowRegulation package that models a part of a home heating system.
The mapping rules of design properties and the metrics are deduced according to the principles in . However, there are no direct mappings from the metrics to the design properties of encapsulation and cohesion since both of them are derived from relative complete OO class declarations that possess private attributes and method parameters. We simply assign 1 to both of them due to the fact that the meta-class represents a single, well-encapsulated, and semantically meaningful concept in UML meta-model, which is viewed as the most desirable cohesion in .
«UML» 2004 — The Unified Modeling Language. Modeling Languages and Applications: 7th International Conference, Lisbon, Portugal, October 11-15, 2004. Proceedings by Amador Durán, Beatriz Bernárdez, Marcela Genero, Mario Piattini (auth.), Thomas Baar, Alfred Strohmeier, Ana Moreira, Stephen J. Mellor (eds.)